If you'd like to be notified when my commissions are open, you can click the link the below to access the sign-up form. Before doing so, please take a look at my Terms of Service and my pricing below. All prices are in USD.
Terms of Service
- By commissioning a design or a piece of artwork from me, you are agreeing to follow these terms.
- I will draw: animals, mythical creatures, furries/anthros, humans, natural backgrounds, mild gore, and mild NSFW (nudity).
- I will not draw: machinery, mecha, anything hateful or bigoted, and explicit sexual content.
- I have the right to refuse any commission. Please do not send me any money until I have agreed to take on the commission.
- I request that half of the payment be made upfront, and half after the work is completed.
- After you have made the upfront half of the payment, I will first send you a sketch of the design or artwork to approve. I will make major modifications to the design/artwork at this stage. Any major changes requested after the sketch is approved will cost extra.
- If at any point I am no longer able to complete the commission, or you decide that you no longer want it, I can refund any work that hasn't already been done. Nothing started = full refund, sketch completed = half refund.
- Once the artwork or design is fully complete, I will only make minor changes, and I will not refund you.
- I accept payment only through PayPal.
This is my promise to you:
- I will always do my best to produce good quality artwork for you.
- I will always try to make every design unique.
- If you are ever dissatisfied with my conduct or you have concerns about something I have done or said, please send me an email at superpaperparrot [at] gmail [dot] com and we can try to work out a solution to the problem.
Pricing and ExamplesPrices vary according to complexity and the number of characters. I can provide a quote on request. Please click on each preview to view the full image.
Minis: $18-$28 (no background), $28-$38 (with background)
A small, cute version of your character! A single simple mini is $18 without a background and $28 with a background. If the character has detailed clothing (intricate armor, weapons), there is an additional cost. I can also add a background for an additional fee as well. Image references only. If you're not sure if something would be considered complex or simple, just ask me. Pern dragons are always considered 'simple' designs while Guild Wars 2 characters are always considered 'complex'.
Single-character drawing: $25-$35 (no background), $35-$50 (with background)
A drawing with linework of your character. Price varies with complexity of the character and how much is included in the drawing (full-body/waist-up/portrait). More characters can be added for additional cost.
Single-character painting: $60-$80
A rendered painting of your character, with a transparent or flat-color background. Price varies with the complexity of the character and how much is included in the drawing (full-body/waist-up/portrait). More characters can be added for additional cost.
A rendered painting of your character with a detailed background. $100 is the minimum for a single character; additional characters and complex designs or background elements will cost more. Please contact me with details of what you're interested in for an exact quote.
Character design: $40 (lineart with flat colours) - $50 (lineart with shading), $55 (flat colour lineless) - $75 (rendered painting)
I design a character for you according to your input and specifications. I'm best at designing dragons, gryphons, or bird-inspired creatures. Price depends on the amount of rendering desired. This price range accounts for a single full-body painting of the character only; additional views (such as a close-up of the head) will cost extra. Please ask me for a quote if you are interested in a full reference sheet.
Templates: $30-$40 (linework only), $45-$55 (with shading)
I create a dragon, gryphon, or some other creature base that you can recolour for personal, non-commercial uses. Each template PSD comes with separate layers for linework, base/flesh/wing colours, shading, highlights, etc.